<< | WorkForce | >>
- Extreme poverty, Environmental degradation, and rampant inequality characterize our times. The decline of our planet goes faster then any present development program can repair; few current programs have repaired anything at all. This failure will inevitably affect all of us.
- The faults in current solutions draw deep back into the cultural framework in which we live our lives. To overcome this bias, current solutions need to be redesigned, applying current knowledge in fundamentally new ways. Redesign needs to be done by a mental force that is detached from existing structures or interests other than love for life: personally and world wide.
- In search for such a mental force that is not attached to current interests, students are the most probable recourse. Young people, engaged in academic study number in the millions. Enough of them will have the intelligence and endurance for the redesign at hand. Though dispersed over the world, internet communication offers them the chance to interact on this common goal.
- In support of this option, to test and empower it, the Demotech Student Workforce addresses the Student Community of Maastricht. Students are invited to support Demotech's designs initiatives for a reversal from degrading into sustainable options for Technology, Economy and in general Social and Cultural developments.
- We invite students to participate in these initiatives and join the Demotech Student Work Force in any of the following ways:
- Consider this Manifesto and give feedback at (URL forum/WikiMaas)
- Study the approach towards Sustainability Demotech works on and give feedback at http://www.demotech.org/forums.html
- Visit the Demotech Lab at the next scheduled meeting: Profiles/StudentWorkforce
- Join the Demotech Student Workforce as a member or in the Bestuur of this Student association: Profiles/DemotechStructure
Noticias del Agua
PmWiki is a WikiWikiWeb system developed by Patrick Michaud in the PHP scripting language.